Hello guys and happy Saturday!
I’m hopping along today with the Newton’s Nook Designs Team to share some great Sweet Treats – just in time for Valentine’s day! Make sure you scroll down to the bottom of this post to see the whole list and hop along and comment for a chance to win!
- create a box out of paper. I used Gift Box Punch Board from We R Memory Keepers, but you can use your scoring board or download a template on-line instead;
- die-cut a heart shape window on one side using the largest die heart from NND Darling Hearts set;
- adhere a clear plastic sheet behind you die-cut window and assemble the box using a strong adhesive. I used a double sided tape;
- die-cut another heart and glue it to the opposite side of the box;
- finally decorate your boxes. I used NND Love & Chocolate stamp set that matches perfectly the sweet treats theme, a small heart die form NND Darling Hearts die set and Nuvo Crystal Drops in Gloss White finish since it reminds me icing.
NND is giving them out to TWO lucky winners!
Here’s how to win:
Comment on the NND blog and Design Team blogs (see list below)! The winner will be chosen at random from the collective reveal posts. Make sure to check out each of their blogs and comment for your chance to win. You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning! You have until Monday, February 6th at 9pm CST to comment — winners will be announced on the NND blog on Tuesday, February 7th.
Check out all the awesome Design Team Blogs below to enter:
Tatiana Trafimovich ← you are here