Hello and welcome!
All the products from the CDD March release will be available for purchase on Friday March, 9 at Craftin Desert Divas online shop.
I’m sure you will fall in love with the new romantic stamp set that I’m sneak peeking today! All the images from Hitched stamp set are so fabulous, elegant and dreamy! And so I went with a clean and simple design, making a focus on the stamps and coloring.
Want to recreate this cute card? Nothing more easy! Just follow the step by step tutorial I’m leaving you with.
- Take a piece of a masking paper, trace a heart shape with a pencil and cut the heat window with scissors or an exacto knife.
- Trim a rectangle from a white cardstock slightly smaller than A2 size card base (5″ x 3¾”) and place the negative part of the mask with a heart window on top.
- Add Distress Oxide ink in Picked Raspberry color with an ink blending tool.
- Then add and fix on top Hearts Galore stencil without lifting up the mask and add more color through the stencil.
- At this point remove both the stencil and the mask and set everything aside.
- Stamp the image of your choice from Hitched stamp set with a copic friendly black ink on a copic friendly paper, proceed with coloring and fussy cut it leaving a little white edge around. I’m leaving all the exact copic markers I used here at the bottom of this post.
- Start assembling the card by preparing an A2 size card base from a light gray cardstock, stamping the sentiment from Simply Said set with the same black ink you used before for a perfect match and popping up some elements on a foam tape for a bit of dimension.
That’s all for today! Hope you like this cute and simple card! Need more inspiration? Please, check Craftin Desert Divas Event Page on Facebook for more amazing projects and sneak peeks from the Design Team, freebies and awesome giveaways! As always thanks so much for stopping by!
hair E50-E41-E43-E44-E47 RV00-RV10-RV02-RV04 BG000-BG10
skin E50-E51-E53-E55 C3-C5-C6-C7-100 YG01
As a Design Team Member I’m affiliate to Craftin Desert Divas online shop. Where available I use their compensated affiliate links which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I really love their products and enjoy using them. All opinions are my own. I truly appreciate your support and will use the money raised to bring you more crafting projects.