Hello and welcome!
All the products from the CDD May release will be available for purchase on Friday May, 11 at Craftin Desert Divas online shop.
I’m not gonna spread more words and proceed directly to a step by step tutorial for this cute card!!!
- cut a 5½” x 4¼” panel from a white cardstock and die cut inside a scalloped frame from Fancy Frame Die Set;
- made your own stencil, die cutting a scalloped border from a scratch piece of paper with Outdoor Landscape 2 Dies;
- mask a window on an A2 size card base and use a few shades of Distress Oxide inks, an ink blending tool and the just created wavy stencil to add a fun pattern;
- add some water droplets and a few colorful splatters on top for a playful look;
- use a waterproof black ink, a Bristol paper, a water brush and water based markers to stamp and color one or few images from new Mermaid Trolls stamp set;
- fussy cut the colored stamps with sharp scissors leaving a little white edge around;
- heat emboss the matching sentiment from Mermaid Lagoon stamp set using a black cardstock and a fine detailed embossing powder;
- HERE’S A TIP FOR YOU!!! Before heat embossing, prep your cardstock with generous coat of powder from a powder tool to avoid the embossing powder sticking everywhere!
- finally assemble all the elements together popping some of them on a foam tape for a bit of dimension, add white details with a gel pen and a few clear sequins as a finish touch.
That’s all for today! Hope you like this cute card! Need more inspiration? Please, check Craftin Desert Divas Event Page on Facebook for more amazing projects and sneak peeks from the Design Team! As always thanks so much for stopping by!
n.26 Light Pink – n.51 Lemon Yellow – n.50 Yellow – n.52 Bright Yellow – n.70 Orange – Peach Pink – n.23 Scarlet Red – n.45 Pale Green – n.31 Cobalt Blue – n.42 Turquoise Green – n.32 Persian Blue – n.63 Lilac – n.82 Purple – n.71 Flesh Colour n.62 Mustard – n.64 Oatmeal – n.61 Light Brown – n.91 Light Gray
As a Design Team Member I’m affiliate to Craftin Desert Divas online shop. Where available I use their compensated affiliate links which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I really love their products and enjoy using them. All opinions are my own. I truly appreciate your support and will use the money raised to bring you more crafting projects.